If you believe you can provide top quality content related to the UK travel niche – such as “Partying in Brighton” or a city guide that you can provide a unique insight about – you are definitely in luck, as uktravelblog.net is currently accepting guest posts!
What UK Travel Blog is on the look out for:
- Any UK Town or Citythat you can bring a new perspective to
- Personal accounts, or how to guides related to travelling on a budget
- Volunteering reviews, things to do or particular shopping requirements that you know more about than most
- Any tales of unexpected fortune (or misery) on your trip around the United Kingdom!
Why should you contribute to Cheap Travel Blog?
We will allow two links back to your website which will help your SERPS. If your article is top quality we will also allow an additional link at the end of the post in the ‘about’ section.
Guest Post guidelines
- Only unique posts – we always check and we always find out!
- The word count must exceed 400 words, preferable 700+
- Pictures and videos paint a thousand words, if you have access to good quality images please include them when you contact us.
If you meet the guidelines and you are sure you have a great idea…
Please fill out the form below with some information about what you would like to write about and we will be in touch!